“Our philosophy is to offer the best products at the best value for the best purposes.” Daniel E., Founder
ELIMINATING POVERTY THROUGH MICROLOANS
Hyke & Byke is a small but rapidly growing, independent outdoor gear company that was inspired and built by a group of entrepreneurial outdoors-men who wanted to use their passion for the outdoors to make a meaningful impact in the lives of others. We have struggled for years always trying to find a great deal on each product we buy to support our addiction to the outdoors. After years of turmoil, we felt we could change the outdoor gear industry by offering premium products for a great value while also working to eliminate poverty through funding microloans.
Hyke & Byke – Gear that Gives
WE PARTNER WITH KIVA TO HELP OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD GET OUT OF POVERTY VIA ENTREPRENEURSHIP! JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Our company was founded on the principle of extending the wilderness to anyone who desires through providing premium quality products, that we ourselves use, affordably. We achieve this through our direct-to-consumer, fully cloud-based business model. Ultralight backpacking, bouldering, peak bagging, and camping are hobbies, a mindset, and a way of life that we want to share with everyone. So grab your Hyke & Byke gear and go find your trail!
Hyke & Byke Quandary 15°F 650FP Down Sleeping Bag
This Direct-to-Consumer premium quality ultralight 15 Degree mummy duck down sleeping bag for backpacking is the lightest, most compressible bag with the highest quality available.
Professionally designed for thru-hiking, backpacking, and camping, this bag boasts superior weight-to-warmth ratio and is the ultimate sleeping bag for saving space and weight.
Stay Warm as a result of Hydrophobic Down insulation capabilities and waterproof fabrics – the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers creates “loft” that traps heat and keeps you warm from 20 to 40 degrees.
Hike Farther with one of the lightest 15 degree mummy down sleeping bags available (Weighs under 3 lbs).
Long Lasting Durability from ultralight water repellent 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free velcro, drawstring, horizontal baffles, and compression stuff sack case for storage included. Available in size Short, Regular or Long (Tall / XL).
– Material/Design Features: 400T Rip-Stop Nylon Fabric, heavy duty YKK zippers, horizontal designed baffles, Responsibly Sourced 650 Fill Power Premium Quality Hydrophobic Down, Allied LofTech base. Short: 2.56 lbs., Regular: 2.71 lbs. & Long: 2.89 lbs.
- Short: 72″ long, 26″ wide at the shoulders, 21″ wide at the hips, 11″ wide at the toe box (bottom), and 56” of shoulder girth. Short size bags are best for individuals up to 5′-6″ tall.
- Regular: 78″ long, 28″ wide at the shoulders, 22″ wide at the hips, 11″ wide at the toe box (bottom), and 59” of shoulder girth. Regular size bags are best for individuals 5’-7” to 6′-1″ tall.
- Long: 87″ long, 32″ wide at the shoulders, 26″ wide at the hips, 14″ wide at the toe box (bottom), and 64″ of shoulder girth. Long size bags are best for individuals 6′-2″ to 6′-6″ tall.
– Compressed Size: This down sleeping bag compresses to 10″ long and 7.5″ in diameter.
– Compression Sacks: designed to be lightweight, but also tough. Sack body – ultralight water repellent 400T 20D ripstop nylon fabric. Sack top and bottom compression panels – 210D PU-coated nylon. 3 point compression straps are HD black nylon webbing and the connected quick-release black thermoplastic buckles.
Features and Benefits
SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT with sleeping bags designed with intent to be lightweight and tough. The body of the sleeping bag is constructed with ultralight water resistant 400T 20D ripstop nylon.
HIKE FARTHER with the LIGHTEST MUMMY DOWN SLEEPING BAG available (sub 3 lbs) for this quality on the market. Stay extra warm with zipper baffles as well as hood and shoulder drawcords to hold in heat.
Hyke & Byke LLC is committed to eliminating poverty through Kiva sponsors and is a member of the Conservation Alliance.
Designed for Adventure – Designed in the USA
- Tired of Foreign Brands? More and more outdoor products are coming into the market. The majority are foreign import companies that come in with low quality. “You get what you pay for…”
- Want Quality Gear? Unlike the competition, all of our products are designed and engineered with you in mind. Down to the last thread, our products bring the comfort and quality you are looking for in outdoor gear.
- Don’t Want Name-Brand Cost? Our mission is to create honest, top-quality, and innovative gear for you to live your adventures, and with our premium products, that’s what we’ve made!
Inner and outer nylon shell with horizontal baffles that allow the adjustment of the 650 fill power insulation to move where the fill is needed the most.
2.89lbs SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT with ultralight premium quality duck down filling (superior to synthetic) – nature’s best light insulator with the highest warmth-to-weight ratio to beat the cold outdoor winter weather.
STAY WARM and DRY as a result of Water-resistant shell fabric and Hydrophobic 650FP duck down – the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers create “loft” that trap heat and keeps you warm.
HIKE FARTHER with our LIGHTEST MUMMY DOWN SLEEPING BAG available for this quality and price. Summit any mountain or camp by the summer sea with these compact bags and have room for carrying your favorite fleece blanket or silk liner, goose filled pillow, and pad.
LONG LASTING DURABILITY from ultralight water repellent 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with two YKK zippers, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free Velcro, drawstring, horizontal baffles, and compression stuff sack case for storage included. Comes in size Regular or Long (Tall / XL). Equipped for the trailhead, from the Alps to Everest.
HYKE & BYKE is a brand of outdoor gear that started small but has quickly made a big impression on outdoor enthusiasts across the world amongst men, women, and children alike. Our vision of providing maximum value for every person looking to go outdoors is possible through beating big brands at getting the best materials at low cost, and connecting with our customers.
We're both an Affiliate and a direct storeWe hope you love the products we review, offer and recommend! Just so you know, if you decide to make a purchase, depending on the item, you may be directed to the appropriate affiliate site and your purchase will be directly from them, with a small referral proceeds collected by us as a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you!